Thursday, September 13, 2007

Lose pounds news 13/09/2007

Countdown to 165: Weeks 12-13 - Resetting the Target (Blogcritics.org)
My entire endgame disappeared overnight. Can I continue on pace after being set adrift? I have been on a mission to lose 85 pounds in 20 weeks, but in these two weeks things fell apart. No, I didn't gain weight, or cheat even once. But my deadline has disappeared, and my dieting role model fell off the wagon after a major disappointment of her own.Major ChallengesFirst the role model: my mother ...

How To Lose 20 Pounds REALLY, REALLY Fast
Typical reply from client: “I want to lose 20 pounds fast.” My reply: “Are you SURE that’s what you want? If I can show you how to lose 20 pounds REALLY, REALLY fast, will that make you happy?” They nodded their head affirmatively as ...

1 month to lose 5-10 pounds?
Forum: Training Posted By: Kanute Post Time: 09-13-2007 at 08:40 AM.

Foot-and-mouth 'to cost millions' (BBC News)
The latest foot-and-mouth outbreak will cost the UK farming industry millions of pounds, the NFU warns.

In shedding pounds, guys take the guy approach (The News Journal)
Men who want to lose weight sometimes visit the Chandler, Ariz., office of physician Scott Rigden bearing graphs and charts, multicolored productions fresh from their computer's printer.

 
calories carbohydrates fitness